Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How often should I change the batteries in my smoke detector?
- How long has Bay Ridge Vol. Fire Co., inc. been around?
- If I would like to join the fire company who would I contact?
- I would like to use the meeting room for a function is that possible?
- What is the age requirements for joining?
- How do I find out about Fire Safety training for my children?
Batteries should be replaced twice a year. Good reminder is to change them when you change your clocks.
Bay Ridge Vol. Fire Co., Inc. was formed in March, 1949
The meeting room is available; there are certain requirements. Please call for more info.
The age requirement is 18 years old.
Every October the area Fire Companies do fire prevention with the schools. There are also a number of websites that are developed for parents and children that contain information on fire prevention. Click Here to proceed to our links page which displays them.